Friday, October 26, 2007

Project to take decades of my sweetest youth

The maze I'm placed is a construction of the men evolving during the last three or four centuries. We can't be absent to the idea of last century and so last half has presented the most volatility and such record will not stay stuck, but as hard as it is it can be told a tendence into action and consequent thought of the anytime modern men, of which it's not to be hidden I'm the last stage of the mentioned progression. I'm charging the weight on blame and sin from people three hundred years before me (First question: how many people have lived, more than the increasing thousand million we are right now?)
 
I plan to find my way through by the development of a theatrical play whose mission is the one of resemble the process of guilt forge into myself. The deal does not reside in the writing of the book but it does in the finding of such book. It's assumed to be a philosophy book I'm entitled to turn into a play. Shall I be one of the characters, of course.

No comments: