Friday, October 26, 2007

People don't want solutions, that's Aristotheles call

I came from Cali where we won 4 awards for a job I'm not actually very proud and with an ache I have no choice to welcome in permanent basis, and that will refurbish me and around over and over.
 
I'm losing it academically and there'll never be evidence for whether (I'M MAKING A GOOD CHOICE OR NOT, IF IT TOUCHES ME) I am the wrong one or is the entire universe so full of shit.
 
SOME OTHER TIME
 
This day I wake to is a hangover of ruined principles by art of mind. Pain will cross me as it is now with the thousand million we are. An English billion, all of us so busy with our own worldsaver businesses, there is no time for anything else but our own pain.
 
However, day by day I transform my very own deep problematique, not to fix it (it actually enhances) but to make it soothe. Then I get to be with her and pleasure a stranger that habits me only once with her. As soon as I kiss her goodbye, the stranger flees.
 
Somebody loves her and leaves me at the first hint of doubt
Somebody lusts for her and replies me the questions she doesn't seem willing to answer
Another being is capable of such rethoric and loveful words. Christ.
 

No comments: